Benefits of an AYC membership:
1. Located in the newly renovated Ashtabula Historical Harbor District, within easy and safe walking distance of great restaurants, pubs and shopping that is making Ashtabula Harbor a great destination port. Visit the Marine Museum and the Underground Railroad museum. Check out the Harbor website for restaurants, shopping and fun events. http://www.historicashtabulaharbor.com/
2. Beautifully landscaped yacht club with easy access to your boat. Clubhouse and pavillion complete with kitchen, clean restrooms, showers and the friendliest club on Lake Erie. Also available washer and dryer, Wifi, pop machines, electric, cable and water hookups and pump-out station. Gas and Diesel fuel adjacent at Sutherland's Marina.
3. Friday night potlucks at Raul's Pavillion, everyone welcome.
4. Sunday morning buoy races and get-togethers beginning in May and running through October, cruising east or west along Lake Erie. Enjoy great reciprocity with other clubs on Lake Erie and beyond.
5. Pick your own dates for haul-out or launch with our new Travel Lift.
6. We are a boating community helping each other and enjoying great camaraderie. We also partner with Ashtabula YMCA Spirit of America to help teach boating to kids. See their website at http://www.ashtabulaymca.org/SOA
Costs of an AYC membership
a) Full Member Annual dues are $785.00; Dockage is $20 per foot, LOA. If you choose to store your boat onsite over the winter the fee is $100. Launch and\or haul-out fees are $75.00. Cable TV hook-up is available for a small monthly fee during the boating season. For the average 30 foot boat stored onsite over the winter that’s approximately $1,700.00 per year.
b) The initiation fee is only $2,000.00 plus tax. You can pay the fee upfront, or stretch it over a four year period of $500 per year. You will not have voting privileges until you are paid in full. Fill out the application below and return to us at 970 W. 5th Street, P.O. Box 225, Ashtabula, Ohio 44005-0225